Herbal home remedies Treatment Of Baldness and Hair Loss.
Massage Olive oil 3 minutes each day for hair growth.
There are many names for having no hair on your head, and for a few people, it can be a genuine issue. It can impact both sexual orientations.
Baldness is created by the stopping up of hair follicles, which can happen because of: hormonal conditions, hereditary elements or any inherited variables, push, age component, consumes or over exposure to the sun or dust, uneven eating routine, chemotherapy treatment for malignancy, scalp diseases, snappy weight reduction, anti-conception medication oral contraceptives, pregnancy, any health disorders, etc.
A few different side effects that go with baldness are: a subsiding hairline, fast loss of hair, stress, fragmented male pattern baldness on the scalp, speedy weight reduction, hair thinning, inappropriate blood dissemination into the scalp, etc.
Couple of common herbal home remedies that will treat the hair loss without reactions.
Method – 1: (Olive Oil with Cumin Seeds)
Olive oil – 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Add cumin seeds to olive oil.
- Leave it on for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Gently massage on bald patches for 5 – 10 minutes.
- This mixture can be stored, so apply regularly.
Method – 2: (Olive Oil Overnight Treatment)
Towel or shower cap
- Take adequate measure of olive oil and apply this all through the hair and scalp.
- Massage your hair before going to bed.
- Put a shower cap on your hair and a towel on your cushions and leave on overnight.
- Rinse your hair with shampoo and water the next morning.
Method – 3: (Olive Oil Hair Pack)
Olive oil – enough to apply to your hair
Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
Honey – 1 to 3 teaspoons
Microwave safe bowl or pan
- Warm olive oil either by microwave or stove
- Add honey and cinnamon powder.
- Mix it well and apply on the scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo followed by water.
- This process has to be followed 2 – 3 times a week.