Raksha Bandhan Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, Quotes To Share With Your Siblings
Raksha Bandhan, or simply Rakhi is a Hindu festival, celebrated India and Nepal. Raksha bandhan means “bond of protection”. On the occasion, sisters tie a sacred thread (rakhi) to their brothers’ wrists and brothers, in turn, promise they will protect their sisters in times of need.
It is observed on the full moon day of the Hindu luni-solar calendar month of Shravana, which typically falls in Gregorian calendar month of August.
Here’s a list of Raksha Bandhan Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, Quotes To Share With Your Siblings.
1. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
2. Good luck, good health and goodwill, protection from evil, long life & prosperity, and my bestest wishes for your happiness, success and safety. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
3. This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call ‘didi’.
4. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
5. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Love you, brother!
6. All other festivals may be very colourful but no festival is as powerful as Raksha Bandhan. It makes our bond stronger and stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. Memories may fade away with time but the love we share as a brother and sister will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
8. All for one and one for all, my brother and my friend. What fun we have, the time we share. Brothers till the end.
9. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness, its a thread that binds, our life and our hearts. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear beautiful Sister!